KOOKYE Raspberry Pi IoT Starter Kit Internet of Things for Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 (16 items)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the KOOKYE Raspberry Pi IoT Starter Kit Internet of Things for Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 (16 items) by KOOKYE at Dir List. MPN: DKRK100500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For tutorials, Pls go to the web: http://kookye.com/?p=1327 To help beginners to understand what is Internet Of Things, our team designed this IoT
For tutorials, Pls go to the web: http://kookye.com/?p=1327
To help beginners to understand what is Internet Of Things, our team designed this IoT starter kit which can provide some hands-on experience for IoT technology and create some simple but useful projects for fun. For example, you can get your home temperature and humidity in your web browser, control a servo motor or turn on a LED with your smart phone and create many more interesting and creative projects.
Projects for Beginners:
P1: Detect Generic Digital Input(Push Button) status from browser or Android app.
P2: Monitor Photoresistor status from browser or Android app through IoT cloud server.
P3: Using DHT11 or DS18B20 sensors to detect home temperature remotely through IOT cloud server.
P4: Detect the moving object status with motion sensor remotely through IoT cloud server.
P5: Turn on/off Relay and LED light through the internet.
P6: Use your browser or Android app to control a servo motor remotely.
1 x Solderless Prototype Breadboard
1 x GPIO to Breadboard 40-pin breakout interface
Jumper Wires(2 x 8pin female to female 20cm)
Jumper Wires(1 x 40pin male to male 15cm)
LED (6 x Bright White, 6 x Red, 6 x Yellow, 6 x Green)
3x Photoresistor(light sensor)
1x MCP3008 A/D converter
5x push buttons
1x DHT11 Temperature/Humidity sensor
1x DS18B20 Temperature sensor
1x Digital Motion sensor
1x servo motor
1x BMP180 Pressure/Temperature Sensor
1x PCA9685 PWM I2C Controller
20x Resistors(200 ohm)
20x Resistors(1K ohm)
20x Resistors(10K ohm)
5x Resistors(1M ohm)
Features & Highlights
- THE LATEST IOT KIT--This Starter Kit combines the latest IOT technologies into one and include 14 kinds of different electronic components items. (not including Raspberry Pi )
- THE PREFERRED KIT FOR STARTER-- Preferred--This IOT kit uses the Raspberry Pi to connect sensors and actuators to the internet, so you can control them remotely. It is a must-have for both students and hobbyists and is perfect for science fair projects!
- CREATIVE IOT PROJECTS--Through our IOT kit, you can get your home temperature and humidity in your web browser; control a servo motor; turn on a LED with your smart phone; create many more interesting and creative projects.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL ON WEBSITE--You can find detailed tutorials, sample projects and step-by-step guidance for a free IOT cloud service on KOOKYE's website. http://kookye.com/?p=1327
- STRONG TECHNICAL SUPPORT--This IoT kit is back by cayenne.mydevices.com, designed to provide some hands-on experience for IoT technology
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|